We are currently looking to recruit a part-time Reception team member, working 8 hours per week on weekend mornings from 9.00am to 1.00pm.
Reporting to the Admin Manager, this role will have a number of key elements, such as:
- Handling member enquiries.
- Sales tours with prospective members.
- Answering phone calls and taking bookings.
- Operating our membership management system.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A good level of IT competency.
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
The following skills or attributes would also be beneficial:
- A passion for health and fitness.
- Either experience in a sales environment or a desire to develop these skills.
- A professional and healthy image.
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent Grade B.
Club Towers is a premium health & racquets Club located in Bedford, offering our members a wide range of excellent facilities including a high-class gym, three studios, tennis, squash, treatment rooms, swimming pool and spa. Since opening in 2017, we have been highly successful, building a large membership base, and now operating a waiting list for new members.
Our members expect high levels of customer service from our staff team and hence we look to recruit people who are capable of interacting positively with our members to ensure they are well looked after.
Salary and Benefits
We invest in our staff team, offering regular training, the opportunity to improve key skills and to contribute to the development of each department.
The position will pay an equivalent 40-hour/week pro-rata salary of up to £17,472. We also operate a bonus scheme for all of our staff and operate a contributory pension scheme. Holidays are initially 30 days pro rata (including bank holidays), rising with length of service.
How to Apply
Please send in your c.v. to [email protected], together with a covering email stating why you are applying for this position, and what attributes you think you would bring to the Role and the Club.
Closing date: 25th November 2019