We are looking to recruit a reception team with exceptional customer service skills who will be responsible for the smooth running of the Club’s reception. This is a unique opportunity to join a department from the very beginning and work in a first class environment, and hence we are looking for the very best candidates.
Towers Health and Racquets Club is a brand new facility currently being built in Bedford, and due to open in March 2017. The Club will be a high-end facility and we plan to make it the leading health club and racquets facility in Bedfordshire.
Location: Bedford, United Kingdom
Contracted terms: Part-time and Full-time positions available
Salary: FTE of 15 – 17K depending on skills / experience.
Benefits: Extensive additional benefits
Reporting to the Reception Team Leader the role will have a number of key elements, which are:
- Act as the first point of contact for our members. A key role that requires exceptional people skills and knowledge of club operations.
- Be confident in dealing with membership sales enquiries.
- Be able to carry out all reception duties efficiently. These include but are not exclusive to:
- Opening and Closing the club.
- Taking bookings and payments.
- Daily banking and cashing up.
- Sales enquiry calls and tours.
- Knowledge of all areas of the club and procedures and policies.
- Confident handling phone calls.
- Shift work.
- Potentially act as Duty Manager if required.
- Maintain high levels of customer care at all times with all user groups.
- Contribute to the overall member experience and help to promote the Club’s ethos.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to multi task under pressure.
- A drive for results and either experience in a sales environment or a desire to develop these skills.
- Good team working skills.
- IT literacy.
- A professional and healthy image.
- Energy and resilience.
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality.
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent Grade B.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A passion for health and fitness.
- Be living locally or have the desire to settle locally.
Please apply in confidence by submitting your CV with a covering letter to the General Manager at [email protected].
Closing Date: 25th January 2017