We are looking to recruit an exceptional individual with good leadership credentials who will be responsible for the smooth running of the club’s reception. This is a unique opportunity to help set up a department from scratch and work in a first class environment, and hence we are looking for the very best candidates.
Towers Health and Racquets Club is a brand new facility currently being built in Bedford, and due to open in March 2017. The club will be a high-end facility and we plan to make it the leading health club and racquets facility in Bedfordshire.
Location: Bedford, United Kingdom
Contracted terms: 40 hours
Salary: £18 – 20K, plus profit share bonus.
- Flexible working hours
- Club Towers’ commitment to training & development
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounted club membership rates for immediate family
- 30-33 vacation days (including bank holidays)
- 3% matched pension contribution
Reporting to the Sales and Retention Manager the role will have a number of key elements, which are:
- Act as the first point of contact for our members. A key role that requires exceptional people skills and knowledge of club operations.
- Act as one of the key sales staff in the club.
- Be able to carry out all reception duties efficiently. These include but are not exclusive to:
- Opening and Closing the club.
- Taking bookings and payments.
- Daily banking and cashing up.
- Sales enquiry calls and tours.
- A knowledge of all areas of the club and procedures and policies.
- Confident handling phone calls.
- Shift work.
- Act as line manager to the reception team.
- Act as Duty Manager as required.
- Assist in recruiting reception staff as required.
- Maintain high levels of customer care at all times with all user groups.
- Contribute to the overall member experience and help to promote the Club’s ethos.
Candidates must have a proven track record of running successful reception operations and be able to demonstrate the following:
- A people person, with a desire to deliver great service.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Demonstrate a drive for results and either have experience in a sales environment or a desire to work in this area.
- Good team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- IT literate.
- Present a professional and healthy image.
- Energy and resilience.
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality.
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent Grade B.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A passion for health and fitness.
- Be living locally or have the desire to settle locally.
Please apply in confidence by submitting your CV with a covering letter to the General Manager at [email protected].
Closing Date: 7th December 2016