We are looking to recruit exceptional personal trainers to deliver the best personal training and gym floor service in our new high end facility. The gym will be kitted out with top of the range Technogym equipment alongside some of the best functional kit available on the market.
Towers Health and Racquets Club is a brand new facility currently being built in Bedford, and due to open in March 2017. The club will be a high-end facility and we plan to make it the leading health club and racquets facility in Bedfordshire.
Location: Bedford, United Kingdom
Contracted terms: 30 hours employed
Salary: Competitive salary plus uncapped PT earning potential
Benefits: Extensive additional benefits
Reporting to the Fitness Manager your role will be to:
- Deliver safe and effective inductions and gym floor workouts for our members.
- Deliver gym floor classes.
- Conduct daily health and safety, maintenance and cleaning checks.
- Offer a first class Personal Training experience.
- Work as part of a team to drive and deliver targets.
- Maintain high levels of customer care at all times within the club.
- Contribute to the overall member experience, helping to promote the Club’s ethos and effectively “sell” the club to potential and existing members.
Candidates must have a proven track record of delivering Personal Training sessions and gym floor inductions. We are looking for trainers with some of the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Level 2 in Fitness Instructing.
- Level 3 in Personal Training.
- Circuits or Bootcamp qualifications would be preferable.
- Good team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- IT literate.
- Present a professional and healthy image.
- Be able to demonstrate energy and resilience.
- Have a customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Show a passion for health and fitness.
- Be living locally or have the desire to settle locally.
We will be holding a Personal Trainer Recruitment open day on Sunday 15thth January 2017 from 10am to 4pm at our onsite Membership Cabin.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to our Fitness Manager at Jamie.email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: Friday 6th January 2017