We are looking to recruit two Personal Trainers to work as part of our Fitness team and help deliver a premium gym floor offering to our members. Initially we are looking for approximately 16-24 hours, the expectation is that the candidates will also carry out private personal training sessions with members outside of these hours.
Contracted terms: 16 – 24 hours + additional PT sessions.
Salary: £17,472K pro rata plus profit share bonus and PT sessions paid additionally.
- Club Towers’ commitment to training & development
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounted Club membership rates for immediate family
- 30-33 vacation days pro rata (including bank holidays)
Reporting to the Gym Manager, the role will have several key elements which revolve around ensuring the smooth operation of the Gym within Towers Health and Racquets Club. These include:
- Delivering an, efficient operation, that produces excellent levels of customer service.
- Ensuring the delivery of safe and effective gym inductions.
- Ensuring that members are using equipment safely at all times.
- Ensuring that MyWellness is used to good effect and members programmes are regularly being updated.
- Driving Gym and Fitness based events as required.
- Helping to meet and exceed our Club retention targets and demonstrating excellent member interaction skills.
- Adhering to standard operating procedures and ensuring the gym is kept clean and tidy as members of a premium gym would expect.
- Delivery of personal PT sessions.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate/provide:
- A proven history of successful PT delivery.
- A drive for results and passion for delivering customer service.
- A good attitude to team work.
- Good people skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven staying power.
- Be fit/healthy and interested in fitness and healthy living.
- Able to work flexible shifts and provide cover when needed.
- Good IT skills.
- Be living locally, or have the desire to settle locally (30 min maximum commute).
Please apply in confidence by submitting your CV with a covering letter to the Gym Manager at [email protected]
Closing Date: 7th June 2019