We are looking to recruit an experienced candidate to manage and run the Kids Club in accordance with all current legislation and health and safety policies.
Towers Health and Racquets Club is a brand new facility currently being built in Bedford, and due to open in March 2017. The club will be a high-end facility and we plan to make it the leading health club and racquets facility in Bedfordshire.
Location: Bedford, United Kingdom
Contracted terms: Part time 16- 20 hours per week.
Salary: 18-20K pro rata
Benefits: Extensive additional benefits
Your role will be to:
- Provide a first class, supervised Kids Club for pre-school children over 6 months old.
- Manage the operation from Monday – Friday during the morning.
- Keep up to date with your training and knowledge of the industry and legislation.
- Deliver a first class, safe and enjoyable experience for our member’s children.
- Maintain high levels of customer care at all times with excellent communication to our members.
- Manage the booking process.
- Contribute to the overall member experience, helping to promote the Club’s ethos and effectively “sell” the club to potential and existing members.
Candidates must have experience in the industry and be fully committed to delivering outstanding care to children and their families. The successful applicant will have:
- A level 3 childcare qualification.
- Experience of working with children aged 6 months – 5 years.
- Experience of management and running a successful crèche or similar facility.
- The ability to demonstrate they are a good team player and also, able to work on their own initiative.
- The ability to provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children and plan age appropriate and fun activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A professional approach when dealing with parents and work colleagues.
- A good understanding of safeguarding children and the appropriate qualifications.
- A Paediatric First Aid qualification.
- An excellent understanding and knowledge of current legislation surrounding the care of children in a Kids Club facility.
- A professional and healthy image.
The successful candidate will also be subject to a DBS check and will be expected to provide two employment references.
Please apply in confidence with your CV and a covering letter to our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 13th of January 2017.