We are looking to recruit a front of house team member to work in our Club Lounge and help drive our food and beverage offering. This is a great opportunity for a career minded individual to join our bar and café operation at entry level. The position is ideal for someone looking to gain experience in a first-class environment. We are a high-end facility and the leading health club and racquets facility in Bedfordshire.
Bedford, United Kingdom
plus profit share bonus.
Ideally suited to an employee looking for an entry into the hospitality industry with a mindset to develop a career within hospitality and leisure. Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, the role will have a number of key elements, which are to (but not exclusive to):
· Deliver excellent customer service.
· Deliver food service spanning breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· Preparing and serving coffee and alcohol.
· Working as part of a team, to advise on decision making that will have a lasting impact on an ever-growing business.
· Handle cash accurately following company procedures.
· Adhere to standard operating procedures.
· Follow safe working practices at all times.
· Maintain a clean and healthy environment, in the kitchen, within the bar/café and in the seating areas.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate/provide:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail.
· Proven staying power.
· Be fit/healthy and interested in fitness and healthy living.
· Able to work flexible shifts and provide cover when needed.
· Be living locally, or have the desire to settle locally (30 min maximum commute).
The following would be advantageous for applicants:
· GCSE Maths and English to ‘B’ grade or equivalent.
· Experience working in a hybrid café/bar environment
· A willingness to learn the basics of cooking
Please apply in confidence by submitting your CV with a covering letter to the F&B Manager at .
Closing date: 17th December 2018.