We are currently looking to recruit a part-time front-of-house team member, to work around 16 hours per week.
Reporting to the Club Lounge Manager, this role will have a number of key elements, such as:
- Delivering excellent customer service to members.
- Taking food orders and delivering food from the kitchen.
- Preparing and serving tea/coffee and alcoholic/soft drinks.
- Maintaining a clean and healthy environment, in the kitchen and Club Lounge.
- Operating the till and handling cash.
- Contributing towards team meetings to improve operations.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly and well when the Club Lounge is busy.
- Ability to spot problems and deal with them effectively.
- Good team-working skills.
The following skills or attributes would also be beneficial:
- A passion for health and fitness.
- Some experience in a bar/café or restaurant environment.
- A professional and healthy image.
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent Grade B.
Club Towers is a premium health & racquets Club located in Bedford, offering our members a wide range of excellent facilities including a high-class gym, three studios, tennis, squash, treatment rooms, swimming pool and spa. Since opening in 2017, we have been highly successful, building a large membership base, and now operating a waiting list for new members.
Our members expect high levels of customer service from our staff team and hence we look to recruit people who are capable of interacting positively with our members to ensure they are well looked after.
Salary and Benefits
We invest in our staff team, offering regular training, the opportunity to improve key skills and to contribute to the development of each department.
The salary offered will depend on the skills and experience of the candidate. We operate a bonus scheme for all of our staff and a contributory pension scheme. Holidays are initially 30 days pro rata (including bank holidays), rising with length of service, and complimentary Club membership is also offered.
How to Apply
Please send in your c.v. to [email protected], together with a covering email stating why you are applying for this position, and what attributes you think you would bring to the Role and the Club.
Closing date: 15th January 2020.